At Hartley Primary Academy, we aim for those within our school community to be:
- Happy: we will be safe, inspired and empowered to be the best that we can be.
- Positive: we will work together collaboratively, supporting each other with well-being, self belief and self motivation.
- Achievers: we will have high aspirations of everyone and work to achieve our goals.
At Hartley Primary Academy, we aim to achieve the Vision for our school community by:
- Nurturing our children to empower them to manage their own, and others’, well-being and emotions, whilst ensuring all members of our school community feel safe, valued and respected.
- Studying an inquiry-based curriculum led by the children that will inspire lifelong learning in a global community.
- Striving to be at the centre of the local community with positive and effective links to the wider and global communities.
- Teaching our children to become internationally-minded global citizens and allowing them to learn that they can make positive change to our world.
At Hartley Primary Academy, we strive for all of our community to be: