We are proud of our school uniform. It is designed to be simple and practical and solves the daily problem of what to wear. More importantly it gives a sense of belonging and pride. School uniform can be purchased from any outlet; items bearing the academy logo can be purchased via our official supplier – Brigade Uniform at a very reasonable cost.
- Grey or black trousers/tailored shorts/skirt or pinafore dress/summer dress – red check.
- White shirt/polo shirt – which must be worn tucked in.
- Red sweatshirt/cardigan/fleece.
- Black shoes – not trainers. No open toed or backless shoes.
- Grey/black/white socks or red/grey/black tights.
For Outdoor Learning – please ensure children have wellies and waterproofs/outdoor coat, thank you.
PE & Games Uniform
All children are expected to change for P.E., which is a compulsory subject and your child will need:
- Plimsolls – preferably elasticated sides for younger children.
- Black shorts.
- P.E. T-shirt in House colours: Leopards – Green, Lions – Red, Pumas – Blue, Tigers – Yellow
* Foundation Stage need only an indoor PE kit and trainers are not required – velcro fastening on plimsolls please.
Outdoor kit for all children:
- A dark tracksuit
- Suitable sports trainers. (For Infant children these should fasten with Velcro.)
PE kits should be kept in a named bag, which should be in school every day. All kit should be named. Jewellery such as watches and stud earrings must be removed and hair must be tied back.
Trainers are not allowed except for P.E.
School uniform can be purchased online via Brigade Uniform. New customers will need to register on the site; please select Hartley Primary Academy from the drop down menu. Delivery direct to your home is between 14 to 21 days and the cost of delivery is £2.95 (free for orders over £50.00).