Olive Dining are the new caterers supplying healthy, nutritional meals at lunchtime at Hartley Primary Academy.
What are the benefits of a school meal?
- offer a choice of freshly cooked main meals and a selection of desserts every day.
- in addition to the main course and dessert, ensure that there is a selection of vegetables, salad, fresh fruit, home cooked French bread and water.
- are able to cater for specific diets that are required for religious, cultural or medical reasons.
- will discuss menus to cater specific needs.
- provide a vegetarian option every day.
- ensure all meals are prepared by local, helpful and friendly staff who ensure that the children select a healthy and balanced lunch.
- allow you to enjoy the benefit of someone else planning and preparing a balanced lunch for your child saving you the worry of preparing a packed meal every day.
From November 2021, the cost of school meals is £2.45 per day.
Please Note: We now use ParentPay! Login to your ParentPay account.